TECH ICON 1, 17, 4, 49, 63
The SCA-362 is a newly redesigned three gauge console which features the IQ-750 Element II dive computer, a 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge with temperature and a rear mounted compass module in a low-profile design. The computer console is a full-featured, user-friendly instrument with an innovative interface designed exclusively for divers.
Both gauge and compass feature the luminscent light storage dials that are highly legible in dark or low visibility conditions. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
The Element II is an easy-to-use, 3-button, puck-style computer offering a variety of dive data details plus additional features including a Deep Stop function.
Deep Stop Function
Several TUSA computers feature a deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive exceeds 80 FT (24M) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent, the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended stop depth for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
- IQ-750 Element II computer module
- 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge
- Luminescent dial is easy to read in dark or low visibility
- Compass module equipped ratcheting bezel and top or side-view
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive Operating Modes
- 2 Mix Switching Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (Air, 21-100%)
- Manual or Water-Activation
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display
- Advanced user safety settings
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop
- 1 Touch Log Access
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000′
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2430, 3V)
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator
- Available in Metric (SCA-362E) or Imperial (SCA-362U)