The SCA-280 console features a redesigned boot and gauges. The SCA-280 is equipped with a 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge for accurate display of remaining air pressure. The 200ft/60m depth gauge features a Maximum Depth Indicator for added safety and convenience along with a temperate gauge. The maximum depth indicator will read the deepest part of the dive, even if the diver is no longer at that depth. Precision engineered to the highest standards, and delivering quality that is second to none. An excellent choice for both beginning and experienced divers as a complimentary computer gauge.
Both gauges feature the luminscent light storage dials that are highly legible in dark or low visibility conditions. The entire face glows bright enough to make it ideal for night diving or diving in dark areas but contains no radioactive materials.
- Compact 2 gauge analog console includes a depth gauge and a high-pressure gauge
- Luminescent dial is easy to read in dark or low visibility
- 5000psi/400bar (4350psi/300bar max) pressure gauge and 200ft/60m depth gauge
- Gauge boot includes rings for attachment of BCJ hooks, etc.
- Available in Metric (SCA-280E) or Imperial (SCA-280U)
- Colors: Black